The Grandstream GXP1620 does not include PoE and requires a power adapter. A power adapter is included with the purchase of each GXP1620.
A reliable Basic IP phone, the Grandstream GXP1620 delivers a suite of powerful VoIP features in an easy-to-use fashion with a modern design. The GXP1620 offers support for up to 2 lines and features full HD audio on both the speaker and handset to allow users to communicate with the utmost clarity. Additional features include 3-way conferencing to maximize productivity, 3 XML programmable soft keys for customization and EHS support for Plantronics headsets. These features allow the GXP1620/1625 to be a high-quality and easy-to-use Basic IP phone.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1620 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1620 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
• 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
• Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports
• HD audio on speakerphone and handset
• EHS support for Plantronics headsets
• Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records