A Gibabit IP phone for basic users, the Grandstream GXP1630 delivers a suite of powerful VoIP features in an easy-to-use fashion with a modern design. The GXP1630 offers support for up to 3 lines and features Gigabit ports to maximize connection speeds and call quality. The phone includes 8 BLF/speed dial keys that allows users to easily monitor presence and status of other extensions and transfer calls. Additional features include HD audio for crystal-clear calls, 4-way conferencing to maximize productivity, 3 XML programmable soft keys for customization, EHS support for Plantronics headsets and integrated PoE to allow one cord to power the phone and give it a network connection. These features and more allow the GXP1630 to be a high-quality and versatile Basic IP phone.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1630 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1630 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
• 3 SIP accounts, 3 line keys, 4-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
• HD audio on speakerphone and handset
• Dual-switched Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
• 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys
• EHS support for Plantronics headsets
• Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records