The Grandstream GXP2135 is an enterprise-grade IP phone that supports Gigibit speeds and up to 32 virtual BLF/speed-dial keys, making it ideal for busy workers. This Enterprise IP Phone features up to 8 lines/line keys and 4 SIP accounts using a 2.8 inch color display LCD and full HD audio. The GXP2135 includes up to 32 digital, on-screen speed dial/BLF keys to help users be more productive and efficient. This Enterprise IP Phone supports the fastest possible connection speeds with dual Gigabit network ports, features integrated PoE and includes built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and Bluetooth headsets. The GXP2135 is the perfect choice for business users looking for a powerful and reliable IP phone with advanced functionality.
• 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
• Dual switched, auto-sensing Gigabit ports, built-in PoE
• 32 digitally programmable and customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
• Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices for contact books, calendars & call transferring
• HD audio on the handset and speakerphone; full duplex speakerphone
• Supports EHS compatible Plantronics headsets
• 4-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls